Actions for Everyone
To Sign Up For Action Alerts, Click Here
To Contact Legislators
Names and e-mail addresses of PA State Senators
Pennsylvania General Assembly .
U.S. House of Representatives listed by State
U.S. Senators listed by State
To Contact PSRN please go to the About PSRN page.
* Call your local newspaper and ask politely for more in-depth coverage of your schools. For story ideas to suggest, go to the Education Beat page on this web site.
* Send PSRN the name, address and telephone of the person who heads your local chamber of commerce. We will contact him or her, without using your name, to offer assistance if chamber members are already involved with local schools — or to encourage involvement if they’re not. To contact us please go to the About PSRN page.
* Learn more about how to start talking about education issues from the Pennsylvania School Reform Network. For the latest education news go to the News & Updates page.
* If you are the parent of a child with a disability or if you teach children with disabilities get a copy of the updated Special Education in a Nutshell published by the Education Law Center-PA. It’s free and it includes the 1997 amendments to the federal Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
* Spread the word to friends, neighbors and colleagues about PSRN and urge them to become members. To learn more about how to become a member please go to the Membership page.
This site designed by: Design for Social Impact, Philadelphia, PA Home | About PSRN | Campaign | Publications | Fast Facts | News | Legislation |Law | For Journalists | Schools | Parents | Safe | Members |